Junji Ito collection availability
Hi, since I've asked official DbD support this several times and they've been ignoring me and my tickets for like half a week now, I assumed maybe someone on the forums could help me out with this. So, I am currently in Italy on vacation, which soon will be over, and while I'm here the skins from Junji Ito collection in their entirety are available for me to purchase. If I will purchase any of them while here, will I still be able to see and use them out of my in-game inventory after I come back to Ukraine (where they're normally completely unavailable)?
Thank you for your attention 0/
Comments
That is an interesting question! I have to admit can't give you straight answer but at least how things have worked with this game is that if you have bought something legally like buying a DLC that later Behavior lost the license still let you use those characters even if they can't sell it anymore. So would think if you buy the cosmetics where they are legal to buy you should still have the access to them in the area where you could not buy them as you have the right to use them because you bought them legally.
Still all of this is me speculating. You can try it by your own risk.
So I've came back home and all seems fine. Because of uncertainty (which could've been cleared by support, but alas they still haven't answered lol) I've ultimately decided on getting only Tomie and getting by without Trickster & Yun-Jin ones. And the Junji Ito collection is once again gone from collections tab and I can't see any of those cosmetics. BUT Tomie, as well as the badge for getting her, are still fully intact and operational in my inventory. I can freely swap in and out of them.
So, I guess, if anyone from locked out regions ever wants those Junji Ito skins - you can travel somewhere where it's available and buy it there freely without even changing your Steam currency region, and then you'll have it (just please don't travel ONLY for that, since travelling ain't cheap at all nowadays lmao).