dbd is not doing anything
part of the reason I think is because there's too many reports to go through, but then again, if they actually played their game like they say they do, I feel like it would be pretty easy to spot the major issues with the games current state. But probably like all dbd players, they also hate dbd.
Killers are too strong, swf is too strong, seems like the problem is matchmaking to me but what do I know. Could give the survivors a communication wheel or something. And cant wait for the next licensed killer to perma expose, move 150, mori 1st hook, and have 3 broken perks, anything to get people to buy basically. The games spiraling into a pay to win roblox game and theres little to nothing we can do about it. My advice is just save your hours and play something else. Atp league of legends is probably healthier.
Comments