Suggestions for improvements and content expansion for Resident Evil characters
Hello, Behaviour Team,I would like to start by expressing my great admiration for your work and for the universe of Dead by Daylight. As a dedicated fan of the game, there are a few important points that I would like to bring to the team's attention for future improvements.First of all, I request a complete overhaul (remake) of Chris Redfield's appearance and voice. Currently, his visual model and dialogue lines do not do justice to the character's legacy. Additionally, there is a clear need to expand and refine the voice lines for the other survivors from the franchise: Ada Wong, Leon S. Kennedy, Claire Redfield, Carlos Oliveira, Sheva Alomar, Jill Valentine, and Rebecca Chambers.The character Claire Redfield, specifically, lacks adjustments in her sound design (both in her dialogue lines and pain audio effects). Currently, she has very little interactivity. For instance, when she is in the lobby and encounters Chris or Leon, Claire does not react with any dialogue. This lack of interaction breaks the immersion of the original Resident Evil story, where Claire's primary motivation was precisely to look for her missing brother.In contrast, more recent licensed characters, such as Eleven (from Stranger Things), have multiple voice lines and interact perfectly with their allies. Since Resident Evil is one of the biggest gaming franchises in the world, fans expected the same level of depth and communication among its characters. Therefore, I highly suggest that the development team gets in touch with Capcom to collaborate on these updates and resolve these issues.Finally, I suggest bringing more general Resident Evil content to enrich the game, such as new banners, profile icons, and, most importantly, the aforementioned dialogue updates.Thank you very much for your attention and for keeping an open channel with the community. I hope these improvements can be evaluated by the development team.
Comments