Dead by Daylight × Far Cry 5 Chapter Suggestion — Jess Black Survivor, Hope County Map, Eden’s Gate
Hello BHVR team,
I wanted to suggest a possible licensed collaboration idea for Dead by Daylight: a Far Cry 5 chapter.
Far Cry 5 already has a strong horror-survival atmosphere that I think could fit Dead by Daylight very well: isolated forests, cult compounds, bunkers, radio towers, rural horror, and the constant feeling of being hunted. Hope County has a lot of visual and thematic potential for a DBD map.
My main suggestion would be Jess Black as a survivor. She is one of the Guns for Hire from Far Cry 5, and I think she would fit the survivor role perfectly. Jess is stealthy, traumatized, skilled in the wilderness, and has a strong survivalist identity. Her bow, hunting background, and quiet personality would make her feel very different from many other survivors.
A possible map could be based on Hope County, such as an Eden’s Gate compound, a forest hunting ground, or a bunker area mixed with cult structures and rural cabins. The atmosphere could be dark, isolated, and tense, while still feeling unique compared to existing maps.
For gameplay, Jess could have perks focused on stealth, tracking, quiet rescues, or survival under pressure. She would be a great choice for players who enjoy sneaky, tactical survivor gameplay.
I understand licensed chapters are complicated and require agreement from both sides, so this is only a fan suggestion. But I think a Dead by Daylight × Far Cry 5 collaboration could be very interesting, especially with Jess Black as the survivor and Hope County as the map.
Thank you for reading.
Comments