The Ghoul Power Nerf

I’ve been playing dbd for 8 years on and off but mostly on. In all my years, i have never, i mean never seen a killer so broken and not looked after.I dont play poorly and i actually try my best to win games against The Ghoul and 9 times out of 10 I lose.I never thought this killer was good or fun to face and all the games against him are miserable.Putting aside the part that he doesn’t even fit the theme od dead by daylight and he’s not even scary.Please lose the license or delete him from this game or nerf him please.Can you do something about it?

Comments

  • I don't want to be that guy but simply saying that you want a killer to be completely removed or nerfed into the ground without stating any of the problems with said character or even potential nerfs says a lot. It's reaching the point where ghoul hate is just "I don't like them, nerf them" and we do not need a repeat of the skull merchant situation. This isn't to say that I don't think ghoul needs adjustments, as I personally think the power-vault should be removed and there should be a slightly longer cooldown on the enraged kagune leap.

  • I'm not against your post, i think his cooldown should be longer as he has too much mobility with such a tiny cooldown that never feels necessary to conserve. I'm just genuinely curious if you have played as the ghoul before? Most killers in the game can be played as to learn how to loop them on survivor. For example copying strategies you see survivors use to get away from you while playing them.

    I agree that Kaneki himself doesn't fit as a killer in dbd seeing as he was human and doesn't want to eat humans. but I would definitely say that Rize does fit as a killer in dbd, afterall shes feared by all the other ghouls for killing more people than she has to. Always being called "The Glutton" for eating more people than ghouls averagely go for.

    It is suprising that the ghoul has landed in a spot where they don't seem to wan't to nerf or majorly rework them like nurse and blight, despite all the outcry since their release.

    My guess as to why its still very popular is either many have seen the show, or console players love the playstyle as its one of the easiest to use on console compared to stuff like trickster.

    In the devs eyes as long as people are still able to escape (sometimes) than its balanced enough to fit in the game. And i have a feeling the upcoming killers are going to be even worse to deal with as the minimum power level seems to be rising if jason / the first / krasue / the grimoire killer, can be used as examples.

  • ghoul is an m1 killer with mobility. That’s all he is he’s been nerfed enough.

  • What if I tell you that killer can:

    → get free injury no matter what from 16m

    → on top of that he inflicts deep wounds

    → he can instantly catch up

    → he can cancel dash mid it to being able to hit you 0.5s after he lands behind you

    → he can hold his power for ages

    → he can vault any pallet and window the fastest from all killers

    → has two additional meta perks in form of add ons

    He can do it all, yet he's not op. He's just as miserable to go against as killer can be. Along with most lately released killers, zero amusement to go against them.

  • @Elan said:

    What if I tell you that killer can:

    → get free injury no matter what from 16m

    → on top of that he inflicts deep wounds

    → he can instantly catch up

    → he can cancel dash mid it to being able to hit you 0.5s after he lands behind you

    → he can hold his power for ages

    → he can vault any pallet and window the fastest from all killers

    → has two additional meta perks in form of add ons

    He can do it all, yet he's not op. He's just as miserable to go against as killer can be. Along with most lately released killers, zero amusement to go against them.

    With all honesty, its not hard to transform any killer into being op by being nitpicky and trying to mention every little good thing it has.

    A killer that:

    • Has a power that instantly downs
    • Can shut down any loop with his power
    • Can even shut down god pallets
    • If it hooks a single survivor in the basement can win easily the game
    • Gets speed boost after using his power for free
    • Depending on the map, his power is even difficult to be seen, lowering the counterplay
    • In the best conditions, can down 2, 3 or even all the survivors at once

    I'm talking about the Trapper.