Question regarding the temporary bans and how they work
Hello, I faced the toxic party in the game. Bodyblocking, pointing me to the killer and not unhooking. I used an endgame chat to argue with them and was temporary banned for harassment for 3 days. Ill post about the cituation and my thoughts later. But for now I want to ask:
1. Do temporary ban strikes reset over time? There is a scale of 48 hours (1st ban) - 1 week - 1 month - permanent. If a year passes, and I will get ban for anything, for example I cooped with the killer and etc, will I get a 1 week ban bext time? So basically, do they reset or u only have 3 chances and on the fourth ull get banned permanently?
2. It says that the first temporary ban would be 48 hours. Why was I banned for 3 days though? Does the time of temporary bans can differ from whats shown on the official site?
Comments
There is rule not to talk about bans on this forum. If you have questions you need to contact behavior's customer support
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
No, it says that u cant speak about personal ban and its solution, cuz with such questions only the tech support can help.
Im asking the common questions regarding how they work. Also if u search "ban", people r asking some questions too and the devs/community managers sometimes answer themselves
We do not talk about a persons bans here, but I will answer some questions
Bans do not reset over time, and the temporary ban escalation and time is also at the discretion of Player Support, they can increase the ban times or remove one part of the escalation if they feel the infraction is egregious enough.