Please bring back the cute pink hook & pink handcuffs charms!!
Hello!
I'd love to request that the Cute Pink Hook charm and the Pink Handcuffs charm return to Dead by Daylight. Unfortunately, I missed the Weekly Charm Bundle when they were available, and I'd really appreciate another opportunity to obtain them.
I imagine there are many other players who missed out as well, especially newer players who weren't around when those charms were released. It would be wonderful if they could return in a future Weekly Charm Bundle or be added to the in-game store so more players have a chance to collect them.
Thank you very much for your time and for considering this request. I really appreciate all the work you put into Dead by Daylight and hope these charms can make a return in the future!
Comments
I think it would be really cool if charms had their own shop section in general. The bundles would still exist as they offer charms in bulk at a better value. The charm shop would allow for players to get individual charms that they missed.
(I also missed the SAW charm bundle and hope that comes back soon)
definetely! missed them as well :(