QoL - Killer bots in custom matches.

This has been asked for for awhile but asking for it again, It does not even need to be the entire roster, Maybe just the 2v8 Killers as they have been programed as they work when someone dcs in 2v8. Would even be happy with just the starters as bots or even the current tutorial bot for the least amount of change needed.

I am solo player and sometimes would like to test things without having to annoy someone to hop on or test it in a pub match.

For example If I want to try to replicate bug or issue I had as Killer or map I can load into customs and test as killer, If I have a survivor issue no way of testing without annoying someone to fill the custom lobby or testing in pubs.

Just a small thing but think a lot of players would appreciate it ❤️

Comments