Bloodweb Focus
I have been using the auto bloodweave level system. I dont know about the one where you can level multiple levels but when you click the one in the middle sometimes the path it chooses is weird, leaving higher rarity itema for lower ones. It would be cool if we could have like 3 favorite or prefer items it would go to and prioritize those in the blood web when we auto fill levels
Comments
It literally states when you hover over it how it behaves. It priorities perks first, then it goes from middle circle cheapest first. So in short if there is no perks it will start from the middle taking common rarity first and goes up rarity until it takes all and repeats it on the next circle.
It is not coded to go for higher tier items if you want to those pick them out first manually and then use it to clear the bloodweb if you don't care about the rest.
I would not be against chosing the priority though.