Please Change 'Basic Attack' Quests with 'Hit Survivors'/'Remove a Health State'

I am noticing a trend with recent quests that contain things like the following:

image.png

These quests are frustrating to get as killer because it basically makes large chunks of the killer roster not contribute to it unless they go for M1s. Could I play a killer that basic attacks only? Sure - but this quest could also just be changed to 'Hit survivors 60 times' or 'remove a health state from a survivor 60 times', whichever is clearer, and it suddenly becomes more enjoyable.

If that is not possible, I feel like reducing it to 10-20 is more palatable.

Comments

  • Jason is the new example. Ur mostly throwing m2 spikes but if you want to get the quest done you have to avoid throwing spikes, or it just takes much longer to do naturally.

  • I'd argue that the light pressure to play a more diverse spread of killers that comes from wanting to do a challenge more smoothly is a good thing, and we should probably get more of it from a more diverse array of quests.

    It's a very organic way of encouraging killer diversity, because nobody needs to swap killer to do it (like with the old tome quests) but they might feel inclined to.