People are pissed about the event and this is the only response from a mod/dev 🫩

32816.jpg

I agree people shouldn't insult each other but how can you say "Criticism is fine, its welcome" when you ignore said Criticism and play quiet. 95% of this forum are complains since the event started and that very well deserved.

People hate how one sided the event is. No response from the devs if they will change something before it ends or AT LEAST learn from it.

People hate how less anniversary offerings we get. No response except "that it was bugged and got fixed" (It's still worse then the last few years by a lot and since then they play again the quiet mouse)

Comments

  • @maipace said:

    I no longer expect anything from BHVR, and recently I have not been playing DBD at all, not just the event.

    I was originally planning to collect cakes during the event, but with the terrible drop rate and how awful the event mode is, I have completely lost the motivation to do even that.

    Some people are saying that BHVR is currently collecting feedback and will reflect it in future updates, but personally, I do not think that will happen. This is not limited to the 10th anniversary event. There have been many issues and criticisms regarding various events in the past, but they were never properly improved. In some cases, things have even become worse than in previous events.

    Right now, Jason has just been released, so I do think the player count has increased. However, judging from the attached chart, it is clear that many players are leaving soon after, likely due to the poor game balance and other issues.

    The number of players does increase during peak hours, but the overall player count is declining, and it is currently recording the lowest number of players within the past week.

    Some people claim that comments on the forums, X, and Reddit only represent a small portion of the community. However, as you can see, the numbers that BHVR loves so much clearly show that players are leaving because of the terrible game balance and event content.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/K1U4E28WRJLA/image.png

    There is no significant drop anywhere there. Its literally going back to the normal after the anniversary weekend as people of course had more time to play during the weekend. It has not even gone under the lowest point before the weekend. In fact there is still 10k more people playing on the lowest point than before the event.

1 2 ›