MiSide Chapter Proposal – Crazy Mita (The Glitch)

Hello Behaviour Interactive Development Team,

I am a regular Dead by Daylight player, and I would like to share a killer concept that I created as a fan.

After playing MiSide, I felt that Crazy Mita would fit very well within Dead by Daylight's world and gameplay. With that in mind, I designed a killer concept that stays true to Dead by Daylight while introducing a unique playstyle.

Rather than creating a killer focused purely on chase power, my goal was to design one that gives survivors multiple secondary objectives and meaningful decisions throughout the match.

I understand that balancing and implementation are far more complex than a fan concept, and I fully respect the expertise of the development team. I simply hope this idea might serve as inspiration for future content or a potential collaboration.

Below is the killer concept and gameplay design that I have created. I hope you enjoy reading it, and thank you for taking the time to consider my proposal.

Killer Concept: Crazy Mita (The Glitch)

Basic Information Weapon: Kitchen Knife Movement Speed: 4.6 m/s (115%) Terror Radius: 32 m Height: Average

Power: Rewritten World

Crazy Mita uses three interconnected mechanics: Radio Player, Grenades, and Game Cartridges. Instead of relying purely on chase power, this killer creates multiple secondary objectives that force survivors to constantly choose between repairing generators and dealing with her mechanics.

Ability 1: Radio Player

Crazy Mita places a Radio Player over 2 seconds. • Placement Time: 2 s • Maximum Active Radios: 1 • Redeployment Cooldown: 15 s • Effect Radius: 24 m

While the Radio is active, Crazy Mita can use Grenades. The Radio's aura is hidden from survivors. Instead, it continuously plays music, allowing survivors to locate it only by sound. As survivors get closer, the music becomes louder and mixes with static and Crazy Mita's laughter. Survivors can disable the Radio by interacting with it for 6 seconds. When they begin disabling it, Crazy Mita receives a Killer Instinct notification. Once disabled, the Radio is destroyed and can be placed again after 15 seconds.

Ability 2: Grenades

Grenades can only be used while a Radio is active. • Maximum Capacity: 1 • Refilled whenever a Radio is placed • Recharge Time: 18 s

Grenades explode immediately upon impact. • Explosion Radius: 4 m • Explosions cannot pass through walls or solid objects.

Healthy survivors become Injured. Injured survivors suffer 8% Hindered for 4 seconds and gain the Mangled Status Effect. Grenades cannot down survivors.

Ability 3: Game Cartridges

Whenever Crazy Mita downs a survivor, she obtains that survivor's unique Game Cartridge. Each survivor has only one cartridge.

Console A single Console spawns near the center of the map. Crazy Mita inserts a cartridge in 3 seconds. Once inserted, that survivor's Elimination Meter begins filling and reaches 100% after 90 seconds. Progress never decreases.

Survivors The affected survivor can retrieve their own cartridge from the Console in 8 seconds. Removing it pauses the meter, but all progress is permanently saved. If Crazy Mita downs the same survivor again, she retrieves the cartridge and continues from the saved progress.

Elimination When the meter reaches 100%, Crazy Mita can hold the Power Button for 2 seconds to eliminate the corresponding survivor anywhere on the map.

Teachable Perks

Force Quit After hitting a survivor with a Basic Attack, that survivor cannot use items for 12/14/16 seconds. Their current item also loses 10% of its remaining charges. Cooldown: 40/35/30 seconds

Loading... After chasing the same survivor for 10 seconds, their next Fast Vault only is 20/25/30% slower. Cooldown: 40/35/30 seconds

Rewrite Whenever a generator is completed, the most progressed unfinished generator instantly loses 6/7/8% progress. Its aura is revealed for 20 seconds. Cooldown: 60/50/40 seconds

Design Philosophy

This killer is not designed to rely solely on chase strength. Instead, survivors must constantly decide whether to repair generators, search for and disable the Radio, or retrieve their own Game Cartridge. Meanwhile, Crazy Mita maintains pressure through the Radio, supports chases with Grenades, and threatens survivors in the late game through the Game Cartridge mechanic. The goal is to adapt MiSide's theme of manipulating the game world and trapping the player into a Dead by Daylight killer that feels unique while remaining faithful to the game's design philosophy.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my proposal.

I understand that balancing and implementation are far more complex than a fan concept, and I have great respect for the work that goes into designing Dead by Daylight. My intention is simply to share an idea that I believe could make for a fun and unique licensed killer.

If any part of this concept can serve as inspiration for future content or a potential collaboration with MiSide, I would be truly honored.

Thank you again for your time, and I hope you enjoy reading my concept.

Comments