Stamina Bar and invincibility will be Basekit
So for those who don't know in the event if your hit by the poison gas a Survivor will gain a stamina bar and when you run out of stamina your forced to walk.
Knowing the Devs who like to reuse these ideas and bring it to regular 1v4 in some form I'm definitely expecting the Devs in the future to bring this as either a killer perk, new status effect or a exhaustion rework or a mechanic for a future Killer.
Same goes for invincibility I'm definitely expecting this to be either basekit for anti tunnel or a Survivor perk.
Comments
I hope they will reuse it with perks and addons.
I don't mind if this is them testing new mechanics, I'm always game to try something new
Have they ever actually done this for basekit changes?
That's a legitimate question, I'm trying to think if any event-specific mechanic ever made it to the basekit of the main game. The most I can think is that fragile pallets and the void fog crystal thing both became perks, but I can't think of any situation where something actually became basekit after being put in an event mode.
I could definitely see them reusing these effects for a perk down the line, but people always say basekit too/instead and I'm really trying to think if that's ever happened.
And the Light Immunity status effect will be interesting to add to killer powers/perks.
No it's just been perks to basekit