Suggestion
Hello dbd creator I wanted to leave this here to give out a couple suggestion both on killers and a showcase event that I feel could not only increase popularity of the game it self but that help give back to your associated creators as well. For a quick outline I feel like it would be withing the realm of possibility and a potentially popular and nostalgic choice to add the Sinclair twins from the 2005 house of wax I also have ideas for moris and map ideas. As for the showcase it is a tournament between creator that will get more people watching the game play and hopefully in turn bring them into playing the game as well along with bringing in some new survivors. I would love to discuss my ideas more if you are interested I also had some rework ideas like recreating some of the more boring plain mori animations
Comments