Thank you for the compensation

However, since the initial feedback was still ignored i'll continue to hold onto both the 10 mil bp code and not claim the 5 million until the cakes have been lowered in rarity. If they don't get lowered... i'll just spend the points on the last day possible.

Comments

  • BHVR, why are you being so stingy with the cakes? This is ridiculous. What a crappy way to celebrate 10 years.

  • No, not thank you for the 5 million.

    I spent 15 million already thinking I would get a decent amount of cakes. I want my BP back.

    Some people had been saving up even more than that and ended up wasting that.

  • Yup, I want the 15 million back. So disappointed with spending those points and have barely any cakes to show for it. I was looking forward to this event so much, and it's been awful.

  • I'm still only seeing one cake per bloodweb on my P100. In previous years I would see multiple cakes in every bloodweb and sometimes struggle to get them all.

    Cake being Very Rare still makes it harder to buy purple addons during events.

    This is very disappointing.

    Just make the cake Common and put multiple in every bloodweb.