Thoughts on Removing / Condensing some Offerings?
There has been a slowly rising issue where after spending millions of bloodpoints you barely get one specific type of item, which makes sense given how many items there are (more-so for survivor).
I bring this up because I bulk-spent 3 million blood points for our most recent survivor Shane and got 5 add-ons for a single item. It makes sense but still feels bad. I know this is a minor issue but it got me thinking on possible ways to trim the bloodweb.
#1: Minor Bloodpoint Offerings: Remove or Combine
Get rid of minor bloodpoint offerings. I am talking about the Common (Brown) and Uncommon (Green) Offerings. Keep the Rare and of course Bloody Party Streamers. I think this is the easiest solution to clean up the bloodweb a bit as barely anyone uses these offerings, and when they do it is usually a last resort.
Additionally, if that does not seem appealing how about we COMBINE THE MINOR BLOODPOINT OFFERINGS to form 50% / 75% increase to bloodpoints in all categories.
#2: Realm / Map Offerings: Realm Bundles?
I understand one of the issues is also map offerings, but I don't think map offerings should out right be removed. Bundles used to be a thing in Dead by Daylight's past, except they only gave one item… but what if they gave multiple? Given how map offerings are only a 1/5 chance to actually go to that map, I think this would be okay to offer. I am proposing Realm Bundles.
Like old bundles, the item would be hidden but instead of only giving one offering maybe it gave multiple; 2-4 perhaps. The bundles could also be themed in a way to support multiple realms throughout the years, if that was of interest. This way would clear up the bloodweb a ton without sacrificing how many map offerings someone gets.
Maybe the same could be done to the Reagent / Blueprint add ons? (Blueprint Bundle could give only 2-3 instead)
TD:LR:
- Remove minor bloodpoint offerings (Common / Uncommon, except for Bloody Party Streamers)
- OR Combine minor bloodpoint offerings (Common = 50% / Uncommon = 75% in all categories)
- Combine (original) Map Offerings in the bloodweb to be obtained through Realm Bundles (1 purchase gives multiple different map offerings)
- Maybe bundle Blueprint / Reagent to also clean up a bit.
I would love replies to this as I am really curious on what the community might think in regards to something like this. I would also love to clear up anything.
Comments