A slight increase to the amount of Toothy Tortes.

I have been playing this game since the beta, and I find this laughable. I realize that companies need to retain their playerbases, but given that every single previous anniversary's offerings were of the Common rarity, it makes no sense for this one to be Very Rare. This is the main issue that I'm having with this, as it's also taking the spaces of my killers' best addons. Please reduce the rarity of the cakes to Common, to match all previous Anniversary offerings.

Comments

  • Additionally, I've purchased new characters to level up during this event. If you were to fix the Anniversary offering to instead be Common Rarity, I imagine others would do the same, given that it's very beneficial to get the offerings on as many characters as possible, as well as having all the bloodpoints possible for an ANNIVERSARY event just makes sense.