Toothy offering isnt fix
Why this event has a unique event where the annviversery offering is VERY RARE. Just why? What is the motive for that? What is the problem with common rarity like the every other event? Still so poor amount in the bloodweb, even that fix. I never will understand that decision. This event supposed to be a celebration and is not.
Comments
So, BHVR is back on Twitter with a post on the Grimoire, but still not addressing anything else.
I seriously cannot understand how they're "asking" for our feedback, when we already do give our feedback, last year and this one too, just for them to ignore us AGAIN.
I don't believe that was a good move.
Most comments are about cakes and event balance.
It's a horrible move.
I doubt we'll see changes to the event. That's not an overnight kinda thing. Survivors will likely see heavy nerfs next year tho, or killers will get more. It's also not as though anyone is forced to play it.
The cakes they could maybe do something about, but I'm not holding my breath. They're likey trying to set a new precedent for how it will be going forward, so by the time next year comes around we'll already be used to it.
@Balrog
No patch, no cake increase, no news, no nothing?
Soo…. after tweeting aabout the Grimoire, they now promote a skin…..
"We care about feedback"
~Proceeds to try to sell us a skin instead of addressing anything.
They didnt try to sell a skin they did sell it. I’ve already seen it a bunch.
They care about feedback alright, they like collecting trash bins full of it.
It’s so disappointing, they’re ignoring their canadian roots at this point which is to apologize and make things right. Tomorrow is canada day and I can’t be more disappointed in this company’s decision to not embrace where they’re from and the ideals we canadians live for and are known globally for.
"for another 10 more years" btw
like this? you were supposed to thank players not to force/dictate your way in how to celebrate this..
And radio silence again.
p100 bloodwebs have been bugged for virtually every event that rewards offerings since the prestige system was introduced. players are always at a disadvantage if they want to stock up on offerings on a p100 character. it costs more bloodpoints overall & the spawn is fixed. its ALWAYS 1 of each item/offering per p100 bloodweb. its been that way in the past & its still this way now.