Hard countering poison
Champion of light negates the slowness and Fixated procs to mitigate the slowness
Champion of light negates the slowness and Fixated procs to mitigate the slowness
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wow, two perks and your item to counter one thing. I'm sure that'll be meta now.
I know it's hard to understand for you but you can just choose either or to counter it
Honestly, two perks to counter the only thing killers have for the event.
Sigh you only need one of those to counter it
I know it's even harder for you to understand but people with fixated don't move at running speeds.
Could you imagine? Bloodlust just wouldn't exist because chases couldn't start. It would be THE meta perk.
Seriously it'd be broken. I get that fixated does make you faster than walking but it's not like you aren't losing a ton of distance by not running. It mitigates the poison but it's not a hard counter to it.
If you are going to insult my intelligence at least use the correct grammar.
This doesn't work because there's been a wide spread bug I've gotten in almost all my matches where in the event queue you just stop being able to use your flashlight. I forget what the trigger is, I think it might be the first time a table is fully set, but from then on your flashlight is less useful than a paperweight