At least make the cakes mathematically worth it.

So we've learned today that now, you get exactly 14 cakes per prestige. At specific levels, no less.

Because we know that a prestige is about 1.1 million bloodpoints, a quick division shows that its nearly 79k bloodpoints for one cake. This means that, if you're the only one bringing a cake (which won't happen right now, but will happen as the event ends and people stop throwing out cakes every single game) you'd need to play near-perfectly (nearly 37k bp) just to make the bloodpoints invested towards that cake back.

Last year, it wasn't worth bringing cakes long-term on survivor if you couldn't prepare for being tunnelled out, because you wouldn't make your bloodpoints back. But now, you don't make your bloodpoints back regardless.

As a result, I don't want cakes to simply return to 9th Anniversary levels, I want to get more cakes than that. I want cakes to not carry a risk of not seeing a return on the bloodpoints required to get them in the first place.

Comments