Shame on you
Hello,
I've been playing the game since Legion's release. I'm far from the best player but I love this game. I streamed this game during COVID and it really kept my mind off things. I have thousands of hours. I am just saying this so you know I'm not just some new player who barely interacts with DBD. I LOVE this game.
For there to be so little for killers to do during the event is shameful. I'm not going to say the event is survivor sided - I get it, they do morsels and table setting and all that and thus they're not on gens. But all killer gets is a crappy Clown bottle? No interactivity beyond poisoning, which does nothing impactful or fun if not thrown at survivors. Survivors can just go…invisible?? Every table set is just a free Adrenaline heal? Survivors become literally immune to hits? And killers get to…throw a bottle. What fun is it for a killer, new or old, to participate in this event. Honestly, I'm so disheartened and so sad at this event that I don't even want to celebrate the 10th anniversary. I don't want to play with my most desired license ever - Jason. Whoever designed this event should be ashamed of themselves. Killers deserve fun mechanics too.
Comments