Map Offerings Need a Rework/Buff And Fix Offering Clutter

I know that everyone has trauma with people abusing map offerings, but since they were gutted to being 20%/25% I rarely ever see anyone bring them, and thus the counter offering Sacrificial Ward has become useless clutter for killer as well

I think they should at least be buffed to 50% or 60% chance, so there's more reason to bring them and it gives Sacrificial Ward a purpose once more, because as it stands they both just exit to clutter the offering inventory and the bloodweb

It'd be nice if you could recycle useless offerings you don't want into others of the same rarity or back into bloodpoints even if it's just 75% or even 50% of the bloodweb purchase value

I think it'd also be nice if all offerings for both sides could be in one big shared inventory, for example all killer offerings synchronized, and all survivor offerings synchronized, that way you have access to them on any character for either role

Tagged: Maps

Comments