What would you consider more important as a killer?
in Polls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I guess kills, although that's not fully true. I want to win the games at my own conditions and those are 3k with or without door/hatchescapes.
That being said kills get important to me if I see that I won't win this, I try to kill as many people as possible then still.
What would be healthy is having fun as killer because as soon as you go for kills, you will be disappointed more than once, which breeds at least part of the toxicity in this game
Having a fun time.
Something barely possible right now. You get ######### talked for anything you do. Recently got ######### talked for using Turn back the clock on Sadako as that apparently is "Toxic" and "Meta". While myself seeing 4 Cross Examinations in the endgame screen. I left for like 2 years and came back to play Killer. Never have I ever had a less pleasing experience in my life