"Auto Post-Trial Chat Message" System?

I used to type gg, or at least glance at the post-game chat, but I often don't anymore because of toxic messages, either at me or others so I keep it closed. Regardless of that, I'd still like to say some kind of message along the lines of "Good game, well played" or "Good game, good luck next time.", automatically without having to open chat. Just a little something I thought about. I feel like this would be a harmless addition.

Comments

  • @Scrinky said:

    I used to type gg, or at least glance at the post-game chat, but I often don't anymore because of toxic messages, either at me or others so I keep it closed. Regardless of that, I'd still like to say some kind of message along the lines of "Good game, well played" or "Good game, good luck next time.", automatically without having to open chat. Just a little something I thought about. I feel like this would be a harmless addition.

    honestly this is a funny idea, imagine someone being pissy with you and they get a auto generated ggs as a response

  • @Scrinky said:

    I used to type gg, or at least glance at the post-game chat, but I often don't anymore because of toxic messages, either at me or others so I keep it closed. Regardless of that, I'd still like to say some kind of message along the lines of "Good game, well played" or "Good game, good luck next time.", automatically without having to open chat. Just a little something I thought about. I feel like this would be a harmless addition.

    i think this could be a decent idea that could help with some of the toxicity / whininess in end game chat. obviously I think that it would have to be either just "Auto GG On/Off" or it would have to have some presets, but I think it could be good

  • I hope we get something like for honors in match quick chat (not related to egc in any way I just figured it help swfs communicate with solo queue and vice versa.)