What if Killers had ultimates? (Hypothetical)

Just had this thought for fun but I wonder, if every killer in the game had an "ultimate" ability unique to them, what would each of theirs be? I'm not considering the balance side of this or anything like that, more just a fun thought of each killer having an extra unique and powerful ability that may or may not have a small downside for em after using it and whatnot, like in hero shooters. What do you guys think?

As an example from myself, I like to imagine that if the Hillbilly had an ultimate ability, it'd be charged up after hitting survivors with his chainsaw and breaking a certain amount of pallets. Once he has it, it'd allow Hillbilly himself to enter an overdrive mode and glow brightly while being able to curve even more with his chainsaw, charge it even faster, break pallets and vault quicker, and for the real unique thing he'd be able to permanently destroy a vault location permanetlyusing his chainsaw on it. Is it balanced? Not at all, but its just a fun thing to think about

Comments