New Skins

I think some skins that would be amazing to have if behavior possibly can add is a Billy Hargrove Legendary skin for Steve, possibly the lifeguard or white vest outfit. I love billy and think he would be amazing to have along side Steve. A survivor who has no skins and hasn’t for some time now is Quentin, he may not have had many outfits in the movie but possibly some event skins to give him some more variety, The same could be done for Freddy but that could be proven difficult to do. The main skin I personally would like is a billy Hargrove one since I’ve wanted it since season 2 of the show came out.

Comments

  • @Maxiboi48 said:

    I think some skins that would be amazing to have if behavior possibly can add is a Billy Hargrove Legendary skin for Steve, possibly the lifeguard or white vest outfit. I love billy and think he would be amazing to have along side Steve. A survivor who has no skins and hasn’t for some time now is Quentin, he may not have had many outfits in the movie but possibly some event skins to give him some more variety, The same could be done for Freddy but that could be proven difficult to do. The main skin I personally would like is a billy Hargrove one since I’ve wanted it since season 2 of the show came out.

    Give me a lifeguard Billy skin and my heart is yours BHVR