Twd, Glenn/Maggie/Negan update
So with twd being one of the only franchises on dbd that doesn’t include a hunter, I’m really really hoping that Negan can be made a hunter similar to Wesker. Even though he had a redemption arc, we have so many monsters and stuff as hunters (aside from Wesker, Michael Myers, the hound master, etc) and I absolutely adore having human hunters. He already has a weapon, the barbed wire bat, and you have to admit he would have a rlly good Mori. PLEASEEE consider this would be so cool
Comments
Rude. The ‘barbed wire bat’ has a name and you can use it?
I do agree that Negan would be more fitting as a killer, just from what we know about the Entity and who is turned to be a killer and who a survivor with their ‘potential’.
But it could also make sense to have both versions, as the Entity can pick people from pretty much any time in their life?