Theme Park Map
I would love to see a theme park map. Imagine, the killer killing you by a rollercoaster or teacups. Anyone else want to see a theme park map?
I would love to see a theme park map. Imagine, the killer killing you by a rollercoaster or teacups. Anyone else want to see a theme park map?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I imagine the killer being a GIGANTIC HAND coming out from the sky to pick up survivors and throw them in a lake.
I would love this, with the new dbd it'd be cool if some things were interactable with for bonuses for both sides.
I honestly would love more unique features to maps.