Jason needs a nerf
I'm all for having Jason in the game and I like the concepts you have come up with, but there are definitely things that need to be fixed up. The fact that he can stay in omnipressence unlimited is really a problem. So many Jasons stay in it for as long as it takes for someone to start working on something, then spawn at that pallet immediately. Needs to be slowed down. There should also be a cooldown for him to use it again. Maybe 20 second limit in the omnipressence and 40 second cooldown. I believe there are too many scrap piles all over the map for him to constantly grab something to throw. I also think that you should incorporate a "ban" selection that the 4 survivors can ban 2 killers from a match, can make the game more fun and force killer mains to play other killers.
Comments
He only has a couple problems IMO
@SkeletalElite i literally just played a match that the jason stay in omnipresence for no joke, 8 minutes. That's absolutely ridiculous.