Cross-progression question regarding crossover cosmetics (MYM)
Hi everyone, sorry if this has been answered before, but I'm still a bit confused about how cross-progression works for certain items.
I played DBD on console for many years, and I also owned Meet Your Maker (MYM) and The Casting of Frank Stone on that same console platform. Recently, I switched over to Steam, bought DBD again, and linked my accounts. However, I noticed that my Meet Your Maker cosmetics (like Meg's skin and the killer weapons) are missing from my Steam version.
I know there is a lot of discussion around platform-exclusive content, but these cosmetics weren't a PlayStation-exclusive bonus. They were rewards unlocked in-game for owning Meet Your Maker.
Since I already repurchased DBD and several DLCs on PC to keep playing, it doesn't make sense to buy MYM all over again just for a cosmetic—especially since I don't plan on playing MYM anymore.
Is there any way to trigger or claim these rewards on my PC account without buying the MYM again? In my view, since the Behaviour account links everything, it only seems fair that these cross-ownership rewards carried over as a sign of goodwill to players who supported MYM at launch.
Thanks in advance for any insights!
P.S. Apparently, a Behaviour representative mentioned on Reddit that this type of content is not platform-restricted, but in practice, that's just not happening.
Comments
I think the best thing to do is to open a ticket directly with Behaviour regarding this outfit. I believe that since the connection is correct, the clothing should indeed appear in your inventory.
I will, thanks for reply.
The Meet Your Maker cosmetics are exempt from Cross Progression, the cosmetics are related to the platform that both games were purchased on - hence the "platform exclusive" part. I know this is not likely what you want to hear, and I'm sorry about that. But unfortunately these are some of the cosmetics that are not part of cross progression.