reason I ask is I see the community divided on which one they hate more. Addon myers with Tombstone that can mori with no hooks or Slaughtering Myers that has Pig lunge.
Same. Addon Myers was the poster child to the concept "addons dont just buff your powers, they can even change their behavior". When you face Myers, its never just the same Myers. Its one that creeps and stalks you with aura read, Its one thats forever in T3, or even one that can mori you without hooking you once (yes i know everyone hates that one).
I'd like them to adopt this concept for most (if not all) Killers, like Nemesis turning his Zombies into Crimson Heads or the Doctor to make his Illusions more life-like that chase and lunge at you.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
reason I ask is I see the community divided on which one they hate more. Addon myers with Tombstone that can mori with no hooks or Slaughtering Myers that has Pig lunge.
Old myers for sure
Same. Addon Myers was the poster child to the concept "addons dont just buff your powers, they can even change their behavior". When you face Myers, its never just the same Myers. Its one that creeps and stalks you with aura read, Its one thats forever in T3, or even one that can mori you without hooking you once (yes i know everyone hates that one).
I'd like them to adopt this concept for most (if not all) Killers, like Nemesis turning his Zombies into Crimson Heads or the Doctor to make his Illusions more life-like that chase and lunge at you.