So this just happened again
TThis is the 5th time this has happened to me and I get punished for something not in my control ๐
TThis is the 5th time this has happened to me and I get punished for something not in my control ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This happens to me a few times a week but I generally just lose my Bloodpoints. I don't get a DC penalty for it.
My trash PC oftentimes crashes right in the beginning of a match. So I have to restart it while actually still sitting in the game and then have to face a time out penalty upon logging in again. Feels kinda mid.