Banned

I was banned from the dead by daylight discord server I just got my discord account back username:ryland09919 I would like to be unbanned please and thank you.

Comments

  • I was hacked.

  • What did bro do

  • @ryevr said:

    I was banned from the dead by daylight discord server I just got my discord account back username:ryland09919 I would like to be unbanned please and thank you.

    I was IP banned like 2 years ago. Literally no matter what I do no matter the account, I instantly get banned if I try to go back in. I genuinely don't know why either, never got a reason.

    Hate to spoil it for you but the dbd discord is completely different from the forums when it comes to who has the power to ban and unban

  • @toxik_survivor said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/468849/banned

    I was IP banned like 2 years ago. Literally no matter what I do no matter the account, I instantly get banned if I try to go back in. I genuinely don't know why either, never got a reason.

    Hate to spoil it for you but the dbd discord is completely different from the forums when it comes to who has the power to ban and unban

    i miss my days on the discord…good times