Object of obsession question for killer mains

So I have only dabbled a couple of times as killer I'm more of a survivor main. My question to killer mains is what's better to get the object of obsession out first or save them for last? Whats more beneficial?

Comments

  • object users have builds for anti tunnel and looping they will likely be a big waste of time so I save them for last

  • @pidgeon said:

    object users have builds for anti tunnel and looping they will likely be a big waste of time so I save them for last

    And/Or get them when they over extend trying to help the others.

  • depends, honestly. the OoO user can be the one calling out perks to a 4man, however sometimes its best to leave them be doing whatever it is and just make a mental note of it sometimes they appear at bad times which can help you mount pressure. for example, 1 guy on hook nearing 2nd stage, you see one guy coming in for the save and you see OoO user healing somebody else far away, that's your cue to camp the hook and force 2nd stage.

    I have Pinhead Brain so I very much appreciate knowing where people are. I take the chase if it's free, because OoO is simply dangerous however as pidgeon mentioned they tend to be prepared so I kinda feel them out. If they go down easy I'll be more than happy to chase them again. If it glows, it goes.

    It doesn't take me much convincing to give up on an object user I kinda prefer keeping tabs on them and worry more about the other 3.

    if they have a key, 100% never take chase against them under any circumstance

  • Object is best left for last. Anyone running it either want a chase scene or they're adepting Laurie.