I need help with graphics issue
Hey everyone,
Since the last update, I’ve been noticing a strange graphical issue with shadows and darker areas. There seems to be a visible grid/dot pattern across the image, which you can see in the screenshot, especially on Steve’s face.
I haven’t changed any of my graphics settings recently. Normally, I always played without TAA and never had this issue before. Enabling TAA does reduce or almost completely hide the pattern, but I find it strange because I never needed TAA in the past.
So far I’ve tried:
- Updating to the latest NVIDIA drivers
- Testing both DirectX 11 and DirectX 12
- Removing ReShade completely
The issue is still there.
I’m playing on an RTX 5080.
Has anyone else experienced something similar since the update, or does anyone know what might be causing it?
Thanks in advance!



Comments
@cogsturning were having similar issues on the PS5 version.
Been happening to me on PS5, yeah. It was happening when ST 2 dropped and then it was fixed (maybe with the Tricketsrr mid chapter? I can't recall.) And now it's happening again.
im on a work call and browsing forum (hush) and i almost lost it seeing henrys face in the last pic there
Not what I wanted to look at when I bought this skin.