Ideas about map collapse in the Endgame
As we all know, the maps at the endgame collapse with the entity killing the survivor. I thought about the idea: What if some maps collapse in a special way?
Let me explain, I know it's impossible on this map because it's licensed, but let's say Raccoon City, in the end when the map collapses it's finished off with the missile from the saga
That's probably not the best example; an example that fits my idea is that, for instance, in the Alien map, they start out infected by facehuggers.Now, if they don't escape in the game's collapse, there's a short animation where the Alien is born and breaks the survivor's chest.
I'm not sure if I'm managing to convey my idea; I don't know if the translator is doing a good job.
Would this replace the old animation of the entity? No, these are simply animations that could be useful in future collaborations where they include maps (or original maps designed with the new animation).
Comments