The Edgy Teen Project. Day 1
Carnaval is almost here guys...
On March 3rd the streets of Spain will be full of people wearing masks and costumes. I thought I'd make this "Edgy Teen Project" in which I'll make my own Legion mask and upload here every time I work on the mask.
It took my like 1 hour to mold the mask. I used modelling paste, a mannequin head made of foam, a knife and a rolling pin. Now I just have to leave It there drying for a couple of days.


I made the mask especially thick so that It doesnt break easily, it's cool that the surface ended up with some pores, it gives It that sense of used material, I did a couple of those with the knife as well.
One thing I did after taking the picture is a couple of holes on the sides of the mask. I first thought I'd use silicon to acoplate an elastic band but then I thought It be better suggested through those holes and then use the silicon.
And yes, I did both eyes bigger, I first tried making them smaller but I couldnt see anything, + I like how It looks with wider eyes.
On March 3rd the streets of Spain will be full of people wearing masks and costumes. I thought I'd make this "Edgy Teen Project" in which I'll make my own Legion mask and upload here every time I work on the mask.
It took my like 1 hour to mold the mask. I used modelling paste, a mannequin head made of foam, a knife and a rolling pin. Now I just have to leave It there drying for a couple of days.


I made the mask especially thick so that It doesnt break easily, it's cool that the surface ended up with some pores, it gives It that sense of used material, I did a couple of those with the knife as well.
One thing I did after taking the picture is a couple of holes on the sides of the mask. I first thought I'd use silicon to acoplate an elastic band but then I thought It be better suggested through those holes and then use the silicon.
And yes, I did both eyes bigger, I first tried making them smaller but I couldnt see anything, + I like how It looks with wider eyes.
Comments