Devotion Level Badges
It would be cool to see devotion level badges.
1-10, then one for every 5 levels after that up to 30, then every 10 levels to 50, one at 75 and one at 100.
It would be cool to see devotion level badges.
1-10, then one for every 5 levels after that up to 30, then every 10 levels to 50, one at 75 and one at 100.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Honestly I just think there should be some way to show off Devotion Level in general if you so wish. As it is, it's hidden in the profile settings, so I never look at it / pay attention to it since if I'm in my profile settings I'm probably there to change something else, and the Devotion Level doesn't do anything and no one else can see it.