How would you feel about a Temporary Survivor First Person Camera mode?

Title.

Would you think it could be fun for a limited time? Obviously they’d have to change some aspects of the match, like restrict the Killer selection to non-projectile Killers only, maybe limit their FOV a little and only have certain maps (I suggest indoor maps for more scares).

Maybe they can introduce a new objective to replace gens to make it a little easier for Survivors since they lose their massive advantage of being able to see around corners or spotting the Killer sooner?

Comments

  • I don't know, especially with recent killer design

    Lights out is a good example of it, but I do enjoy that mode so maybe this could be fun for a challenge as well

  • They should've made lights out first person imo it would've been way scarier

  • As a gamemode, sure. Some KIllers would need to be banned (I think that only really basic Killers should be included in such a mode) for it. And 100% there would need to be a different objective, simply because doing Gens in first person would be even more boring.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    As a gamemode, sure. Some KIllers would need to be banned (I think that only really basic Killers should be included in such a mode) for it. And 100% there would need to be a different objective, simply because doing Gens in first person would be even more boring.

    Oh, yea, a lot of the Killer roster would have to be banned. They should stick with M1 Killers like Wraith or go so far as limiting Killer abilities.

  • Nope, this is the reason I play survivor and not Killer. If you want FPM for survivor, they should let you select it for yourself.

  • 1st Person Lights Out(no Docs or Legion powers) could go pretty hard

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    As a gamemode, sure. Some KIllers would need to be banned (I think that only really basic Killers should be included in such a mode) for it. And 100% there would need to be a different objective, simply because doing Gens in first person would be even more boring.

    The new zombie game mode in first person could be really cool

  • @100PercentBPMain said:

    1st Person Lights Out(no Docs or Legion powers) could go pretty hard

    (tbh any killer that has killer instinct should be banned but especially those two.)

  • I have no objections to adding First person as a new game mode, but would not personally play as third person pov is to integral to the survivor role for me