New killer
Hello, I thought of a new killer watching a movie that I think does not speak to everyone. It would be a new killer inspired by the Leprechaun, of small size, with various powers.
Hello, I thought of a new killer watching a movie that I think does not speak to everyone. It would be a new killer inspired by the Leprechaun, of small size, with various powers.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Have you seen Leprachuan's Revenge: Curse of The Red Clover? That leprachaun is taller, no magical abilities like this one but the Devs say that these short characters are a no go with them. Then again, this one has magic so he could be like Nurse and use telekinesis to hook Survivors, either of these would be awesome.
I find it interesting not to see his enemy arrive
"Leprechaun in The Hood" is by far the worst horror film sequel ever made
I think Hag is the shortest killer we're going to get, I know freddy is shorter but her hunching makes the camera lower.
Can you imagine a gremlin, chucky or leprechaun on a corn or swamp map, you wouldn't be able to see anything. Not to mention Vaulting, lockers grabbing and hooking would probably look very strange. The only way a short killer could work is if it had third person view like survivors.
I really liked his top hat and coat in Back 2 Da Hood, he looked his best in that one.