I actually HATE pig and Legion
With pig I absolutely hate how long her dash thingy is with how much control they have its just impossible for me to learn how to loop them and the traps being randomized is also ridiculous, the fact if I can't get to the right one in time I'm boned or my fourth one plus I'm typically just having them camped anyways and I can't get anything done.
I also hate legion, I used the tips online for trying to play against it and what happened? Apparently they can't just cancel the ability wth zero consequences and make every counter play I know useless anyways which everyone conveniently left out of their tips.
I know I'm not good at looping, I'm trying, however I cannot see how people rate these killers so low in any tierlist when they are some of the only killers I don't understand what I'm meant to do against when everything I'm told to do just doesn't work in any capacity for me to believe if I get better it will.
Comments
Most tierlists presume a level of looping ability. Both of these killers can be looped quite effectively, this is why they don't tier well. When you're fairly new/inexperienced, tier lists matter quite a bit less.
Some general takes if looping is hard:
I'm not the best looper. I have my moments where I can hold my own but I'm pretty bad if I get caught off guard or start to get stressed out, but generally I don't find these two particularly intimidating.
Another thing to remember is that every second you keep a killer in chase is you winning. The more seconds, the more winning you're doing. If they down you after a full minute, you've afforded your team a lot of time. Being downed at the end of a chase, even by low-tiers, is not a sign you messed the whole thing up. Maybe, after a thousand opportunities to mess up, you finally did, or maybe you just ended up forced into a lose/lose situation after enough resources were burned/bloodlust was accrued.
Well legion is the most basic killer you can find regarded to looping - of course you're constantly injured, but it doesn't matter because afterwards he has to down you m1. So you just loop him like any other m1 killer and he's done for, at least as long as he don't have iri-pin. With iri-pin he will probably vault over the palette to destroy it, maybe try to cut you off and cancel, so maybe try to bait him to cancel way off the direction you really wanted to go in. (I'm also not god at playing survivor but that usually works for me)
Pig is depending on the loop even easier. As long as you didn't drop the palette you can simply loop normally, if she starts her dash outside the palette just be patient and see if she actually commits to the side, then drop the palette - if she starts it in the palette you would have to react to the crouching at the palette before, and run away from the loop as soon as you're sure that she starts the dash. (While her dash got better it should be still the best counterplay like this). Her traps don't have any real tactics I know of, but if you find the right place the trap should be always there if I remember correctly