Iridescent shard character sale?
I couldn't find any information anywhere about whether there will be a promotion for characters for Iridescent Shards. Did BHVR mention anything about this, perhaps?
I couldn't find any information anywhere about whether there will be a promotion for characters for Iridescent Shards. Did BHVR mention anything about this, perhaps?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I know they do Iridescent Shard sales from time to time, and your best bet is usually to wait for the Anniversary event or Halloween. Those are the two occasions where I've personally seen discounts, although I'm not sure if they happen every single year.
They've also already reduced the shard cost of quite a few original killers and survivors over the years, which has made unlocking characters a lot easier than it used to be.
If you're planning to buy killers or survivors with shards, I'd probably wait another week or so just to be sure there isn't a sale around the corner.
If you're talking about cosmetics, though, I've personally never seen a sale where Iridescent Shards were discounted for cosmetic purchases. Most cosmetic discounts tend to affect Auric Cell prices rather than the shard cost.