Give us some clues about new chapter plz
PTB for the new chapter should be out on 26th February (very soon) why we still don't have any bigger clue or teaser? ;( If it's not coming today I hope the teaser'll be out on Wednesday.
PTB for the new chapter should be out on 26th February (very soon) why we still don't have any bigger clue or teaser? ;( If it's not coming today I hope the teaser'll be out on Wednesday.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm dying to find out, I want to get excited but there's nothing to go on yet. Hopefully they release pics of the killer and map like they did for legion.
Some hint:
It will be a non viable killer that will be demolished by SWF
If it's a non Viable killer I swear they're doing it to test us all
Non Viable Killers are Counter productive, and a complete Waste. I seriously wonder what goes trough their minds when willingly making a weaker killer.
Pretty good clues so far
They're not all going to be as strong as Billy/Nurse. They say this every time a new killer is out. They don't want a power creep, making killers more and more powerful and buffing old ones. There won't be any that strong, and with good reason.
Nobody wants a killer stronger than nurse (which would be power creep)
Wouldn't be in 19th? Because it would hit perfectly 2 weeks before comes out at live version.
See my old comment
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/309011#Comment_309011
I expect a clue this Thursday on the dev stream, and in the following week, on tuesday we might get the PTB.
Edit; I said saturday instead of thursday mb.