You only buy Killer Skins for yourself

Because survivors usually don't get to admire them from close up

Comments

  • I mean, dont you buy skins for yourself in general?

    And I would argue that Survivors see more from a Killer Skin than the Killer themselves when they are ingame.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    I mean, dont you buy skins for yourself in general?

    And I would argue that Survivors see more from a Killer Skin than the Killer themselves when they are ingame.

    Yeah but you can look at him in the lobby while waiting

  • There is several points where survivor can look at the killer skin quite much. Like when you are being carried or when you get hooked etc.

  • @Wezqu said:

    There is several points where survivor can look at the killer skin quite much. Like when you are being carried or when you get hooked etc.

    They look at me when I stare at them in miserable disbelief through the window they vaulted after I wasted a Coup token and didn't get the hit.

  • @zonkednb said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4088856#Comment_4088856

    They look at me when I stare at them in miserable disbelief through the window they vaulted after I wasted a Coup token and didn't get the hit.

    I wasted three yesterday it was really fun to use it with Jason as they keep expecting you to use the spear and then you just come around the wall with coup swinging.