Back From The Dead Chucky bug or intentional change?

I'm cycling through killers to play, ending up wanting to play Chucky, and I noticed the stitched headpiece has neutral-like eyebrows? Looking at his other cosmetics, Stitched Chucky is the only one with this "issue".

Why I'm putting it here and not in bug reporting is because his brows still furrow slightly, so I cannot tell if this was an intentional change to this skin's facial features or not.

Was it to make it so it doesn't appear like his brows aren't swallowing his eyes? I'm like 50% sure this is just a minor face animation bug, but at the same time, it ain't bad.

[EDIT]:

Looking at him in-game via other animations like the mori, I can confirm he is definitely bugged in his face animations. The giveaway is that crinkle above his nose is stretched upward high, and it looks very unnatural.

Platform: PS5 (could also be a general platform bug)

1000011715.jpg

Comments