Are y'all gonna do anything about the matchmaking?

I'm tired of having to play solo que with people that don't know how to play as a team OR play very selfishly to the point where it's to my detriment and it's not fun at all to have multiple games in a row like that. I should not have people being able to leave by not unhooking me right by the gate I opened. When they did barely 1 gen all round and no unhooks. I'm not talking about new players either. I'm talking about cheese P100's. I want better matchmaking. I want to matchmake with people that know how to stay on a gen and unhook when they can. The basic mechanics of the game. Not people that don't do anything all game hoping u do all the work so they get an easy exit gate while ur getting chased cuz killer couldn't find them all game. And another time I'm getting 3 ppl that refuse to unhook and leave me till 2nd hook and then unhook and I get tunneled cuz I'm only one on 2nd hook thanks to them and when I complain about it in end game lobby chat they say I died cuz I suck. U can't make this ######### up. Pls base MMR on people that do gens and unhook and rescue. NOT if they escape through gate or hatch. It's crappy. I also want to be able to see their perks in game to know if I'm playing with selfish people so I can leave before we get matched.

Comments

  • The game is at an all time high player count so its likely that everybody is getting new player lobbies whilst mmr sorts itself out for each player.