STARCOURT MALL MAP
I think it would be such a cool idea to make starcourt from stranger things into a map. I like the Hawkins lab map too but I think it would be so awesome to make the mall into a map!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE consider this!!๐
I think it would be such a cool idea to make starcourt from stranger things into a map. I like the Hawkins lab map too but I think it would be so awesome to make the mall into a map!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE consider this!!๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pretty sure it was confirmed to be an original map unfortunately.
its a backrooms inspired mall map