How To Unlock "Rainy Hunt" Banner?
I really like this banner, but I couldn't figure out online or otherwise what I need to do to complete the requirements . Any help is given is welcomed.
I really like this banner, but I couldn't figure out online or otherwise what I need to do to complete the requirements . Any help is given is welcomed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Most likely might be as a quest reward when the anniversary event starts in the game. They have added things before they come available before too.
You need to buy 3 complete skins for jason.
@adam1233467 Thank You. I do wish BHVR would tell you the requirements since you kinda have to guess