Dear Bhvr - Hope Tyrael arrives with Diablo collab

I've played DbD since beta when you had to refresh the website over and over to try get into the minigame that awarded you beta key and I am still playing! That is my background with DbD.

I absolutely loved the Terrifier reveal but if I could ask one more thing, it would be Tyrael from Diablo 4. I understood the collab was specifically with Diablo 4 and not with entire Diablo franchise which is fine. Tyrael has been the pinnacle of hope in Diablo 3 and 4 and because of the hope theme he would fit so perfectly into DbD. You revealed Lilith (Artist skin) and told that we would also get classes like necromancer costume as cosmetic but I would really hope that survivors could get one big cosmetic, since killers get Lilith, like Tyrael.

I haven't used money into any other cosmetic than Claire from RE collection but I would definitely get Tyrael if he came into Dbd. He is the pinnacle of hope and justice. He definitely has some flaws like his entire Horadrim being dead except him, he acts noble and with good intent but doesn't see long-term consequences of his actions; You could say he is bit blind to collateral damage or long term affect as he tunnels the main objective. Had to say that because I am aware that Bhvr doesn't want flawless good guys into DbD.

I also have no data to back up that this would be some sort of great request to have with Diablo 4 collab so for now it's just my request but I do know that Tyrael is well liked, even loved, character in Diablo and I see Tyrael as really good fit into DbD.

P.S. The voice actor for Tyrael is legendary in the Diablo community so if you could get few lines from him, that would be the way to go. <3

P.P.S. I am aware if Tyrael isn't part of the initial release planned right now, we most likely won't get him but maybe in future! I am very hopeful.

Comments