Suggestion of Future Chapter

As we all know eventually a Jurassic Park/World chapter will be announced for DBD as it is one of the most popular not only horror, but film franchise. It personally is my favourite set of films, that i grew up with as a child, and I would hate for the chapter to not meet expectations or disappoint fans. As difficult as it is adding a Dinosaur to the roster of killers, I have a few suggestions that would work amazingly given the entire plot of the novel/film around Jurassic park is to highlight that these creatures are not dinosaurs, but monstrous
representations of humans trying to play god.

Killer - The best "Dino" to represent the killer in the DBD:JW chapter, would be the Indo-raptor. Not only is this terrifying hybrid the perfect size, its also highly intelligent, equipped with posable thumbs (It could pick survivors up), and its a Facultative biped. Its a killing machine with a history of being controlled making it perfect for the entity. This would mean we could get another stealth killer after so long. I Reckon the powers of "The Hybrid" should be those similar to how SCP - 939(Reworked) works in SCP-SL. Pouncing, staying low and catching survivors off guard as its main power.

Survivors - 2 survivors, simple, Owen Grady, Clair Dearing. Skins: Owen; Dr. Alan Grant, Dr. Ian Malcolm.
Clair; Dr. Ellie Sattler

Map - The map is pretty easy to think of, so I'll leave it to them to come up with it

Comments

  • I think it would be great to have a dinosaur or straight up real animal as a killer, too bad the grizzly wasn't an actual killer and instead was a skin for oni.